I’ve been really obsessing over heels lately. I’ve always had a healthy love of pretty shoes, but the last few weeks it’s all I want to buy! Since my bank account won’t allow me to go nuts, I tend to do a whole lot of “window shopping” online. Here’s a handful of heels that have caught my eye lately. I seem to be drawn to strappy numbers in the mostly-neutral family.
- $70 – SM Women’s Gaylee Patent Pump @ dsw.com
- $50 – Pink & Pepper Leilla Pump Peep Toes @ dsw.com
- $47 – Strap Sandals @ mango.com
- $278 – Diane von Furstenberg Judith Peep-Toe Colorblock Booties @ neimanmarcus.com
- $50 – Zigi Soho Strike Pumps @ dsw.com
- $50 – Michael Antonio Louie Heels @ heels.com
- $30 – Zara Basic Sandals @ zara.com
- $53 – Gabriella Rocha Dancy Mary Janes @ 6pm.com
- $40 – Steve Madden P-Caroll Colorblock Heels @ 6pm.com
- $70 – Audrey Brooke Alibi Pump High Heel Pumps @ dsw.com
- $20 – Worthington Kairo Patent Cutout Peep-Toe Pumps @ jcpenney.com
I admit, I purchased #8 this week. So not solely window shopping, I guess. And I also have to say that 6pm.com has wonderful customer service. Just a pleasure to work with. Can’t WAIT to get my new shoes!!
P.S. Sorry for the cheesy title. I simply couldn’t help myself.